The LightCyber™ Magna Platform is the industry’s first Active Breach Detection solution, which utilizes machine learning to continuously profile user and device behavior and to accurately identify malicious attack behavior on your network. The Magna Platform employs Multivariate Adaptive Detection™ to identify anomalous attack behavior across the entire attack lifecycle using broad data inputs, including network traffic (using DPI), endpoint state, and leveraging a cloud expert system. Magna automates the attack detection and validation processes that are typically performed by armies of security analysts.
Magna empowers you to find the attackers that have breached the network perimeter and to stop potential damage.
Actively finds attackers that are operating within your network and stop them before any real damage is done.
Unprecedented detection accuracy drives very high true positive rates, and focuses security analysts on actionable events.
Provides detailed and actionable forensics for each attack incident, and integrates with 3rd-party remediation systems.
- Attack Detection with Multivariate Adaptive Detection:
– Profiles Behavior Across All Phases of Attack
– Multivariate Inputs: Network-Based / DPI and Endpoint Context
– Dynamically Profiles Normal User & Device Behavior
– Identifies Breach Indicators with Machine Learning
- Automates Attack Detection and Diagnosis Tasks
- Accurate Alerts with High True Positive Rate (2-5 / Day)
- Associate Malicious Network Behavior and Endpoint State
- Cloud Expert System Leverage Threat Intel to Augment Accuracy
- Targeted Forensics – Automated Attack Forensics Summary
- Prioritizes Confirmed Incident Detection
- Multiple Remediation Options via 3rd-Party Enforcement Integration
Director of Sales EverSec Group, Inc