The LightCyber Channel Alliance Program™ offers you an exceptional revenue opportunity, with all the support you need to provide an unmatched attack detection and response solution to your customers. A simple setup with technical, sales, and marketing support can help you meet your business goals and expand your service offerings quickly, helping your customers stop attacks before any serious damage is done. LightCyber’s Channel Alliance Partner (LCAP) program features high-margin financial benefits, along with a wide range of technical, marketing, and sales tools.
LightCyber channel partners benefit from:
- Online Deal Registration Discounts
- Industry-Leading Online Cyber Security Training Infrastructure:
- Online, self-paced sales and technical training
- Hosted cyber security training lab – Cyber Attack Training System™ (C.A.T.S.)
- Free sales and technical training on-site, once a year
- Dedicated technical contact
- Online Channel Portal
- Product collateral, selling tools, and other materials
- Co-branded marketing campaigns, tools, and templates
- Co-Marketing Commitment
- Joint marketing activities including events and webinars
- Joint lead generation activities
- NFR units at discounted price for customer evaluations
- Use of official LightCyber Partner logo
- Partner newsletter
- No annual fee
Committed to a Successful Partnership
LightCyber is committed to the success of your sales efforts. In order to facilitate easy program participation, members receive access to a dedicated partner portal, which includes convenient online deal registration, marketing templates, and key collateral materials. Once your deal is registered and approved by the partner manager, no other partner will be entitled to a discount for that deal.
Technical and Sales Training
Partners are expertly trained and certified to present and answer questions about LightCyber’s Behavioral Attack Detection solutions. Partners receive access to all online training materials and training, Training sessions are designed to train a minimum of three sales employees and to certify at least one technical employee.
To learn more about becoming a partner, please contact us at email@example.com